Mr.NewYork and I met after I was browsing through profiles and stumbled across his page. Besides the fact that he seemed very intelligent and knowledgeable about the Bible in his greeting, he had a recording of him playing the guitar available on his page for visitors to listen. I was really impressed so I sent him an email invitation to check out my profile and send a reply message if he was interested. He replied back the next day with great interest. We began chatting online and finally we decided, after about two weeks, to speak on the phone. He was really nervous initially, but our conversations were wonderful, lasting for hours. He proposed to me over the phone after about a month! We decided to meet in person in my hometown of Philadelphia and it was fireworks from then on. One thing I am proud to say is that we waited until after marriage to consummate. We were married in January of 2007 after only 4 months of courting. I am so grateful to BlackChristianPeopleMeet.com for helping me find my soul mate. ~Mrs. Philadelphia-NY!
- Philadelphia, PA
- I would like to thank Black Christian People Meet for being the avenue that God used to bring my husband and I together. I have been meaning to write this for quite some time but he and I have been busy with our ministry; we are still getting to know each other! We were married on June 2, 2007 so it has been almost a year. This may sound a little cliché but he is all that I asked the Lord for. From the height to the complexion, his sense of humor and most importantly, a mighty man of God that does not compromise the Word of God. This may sound strange but I asked God for a left handed man just to be unique. That is exactly what the Lord blessed me with. Can you believe it? Nobody but Jesus! God even gave us the same ministry, which were the children. Another answered prayer! Just wanted to say thank you and give God the glory. In His service, Michael and Tiffany W.
I met this young lady in MS. We spoke at the beginning of December, our conversation lasted the entire day and into the evening. By the end of the evening I knew this was my destiny. Now we are planning to get married. I thank God for the blessing he has given me. She is like the missing RIB that I had been praying for. I am so blessed because she is in my life. I am walking in the true blessings of God. Favor is definitely on my life now that she is here.
- Chester, PA
- I would like to thank Black Christian People Meet. I found my Diamond, and his name is truly Diamond! God sent me a jewel. I’m blessed to have been chosen to be His help mate because I'm truly the virtuous woman he has been looking for. The funny part is I had cancelled my membership the same day I met Diamond. I will recommend Black Christian People meet to all my single family members and friends.
- I went on your website March, 2007. Though there were many potential prospects there was one gentleman that really spoke to my heart. After about two weeks of email communication we exchanged numbers and began to speak in person. We are still together and are talking about marriage. I just want to encourage others to know that when you are led by God, he will also lead you to what your heart needs.
- I have a great testimony. I was on the site last July in 2006 and I met this wonderful Christian guy. He invited me to his church and that’s where we met for the first time. I became a member of that church last November of 2006, began dating and WE GOT MARRIED JUNE 9, 2007 at the same church. I thank God for using this website to make my dreams come true.
I have found my 1 true love in a matter of 30 days. He completes me and we are now engaged to be married soon. My soon to be husband is in the army and will be leaving to Iraq but we plan to marry in May of 2010. This is the happiest that I have ever been in my life. Thank you again for this wonderful site that helps people to find their true love.
- Los Angeles, CA
Hello, I just wanted to send a note from Sherita and James. We met on Black Christian People Meet several months ago and we both agree that we have finally met the love of our lives. Thanks you for creating this vehicle for African American Christians to meet. Thanks to you, I have a permanent smile on my face and a song in my heart!
- Chesapeake, VA
I just wanted so much to say thank you to Black Christian people meet. I put my profile on last month and on September 30th, I met my soulmate. We are very happy together, have deleted our profiles, and plan to spend the rest of our lives together. I am the happiest I have ever been thanks to your site. Terri
- Moreno Valley, CA
I want to thank you for your website. Through this site, I have met the man of my dreams. Yes, I relocated from California to Ohio and love our relationship. We were married on January 13, 2007 and are going strong. Please do not allow distance to hold you back. You never know what will happen. Thanks again
- Beachwood, OH
- I just wanted to let you know that I am grateful for this site. I truly believe that the Holy Spirit led me to this site because I have met the man that I know the Lord has predestined to specifically choose me as his wife. We are getting married next year. Praise the Lord for blackchristianpeoplemeet.com
I am proud to announce my engagement to someone I met here on the site. We will be married twice this year. Once in a commitment ceremony (private) on May 5th. Also an Ocean Front Wedding is scheduled for Labor Day Weekend~ Thank U so much BCPM people do meet & really fall in love... Sincerely, Christian
- Atlanta, GA
I met this wonderful gentleman on this site. We have been spending everyday together with hopeful plans for the future. He was right here in Houston with me. I thank you so much for this site, if it were not for your help, I probably would have never met him. God Bless You. Yeah!!!!
- Houston, TX
I just wanted to say Thank you. I had joined on a Saturday and the next day I met Manuel and we have been together everyday since we met. We are getting married May 16th, 2009. I just wanted to let everyone know about our great success with your dating site. Thank you.
- Garland, TX
My husband and I were in the process of a divorce. Papers had been served. He sent me an email and several flirts when I finally realized it was him. This site opened the lines of communication for us and we have both fired our attorneys and are now working it out.
- Houston, TX
See More Articles
See Less Articles